This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a small commission if you make a purchase. Originally posted on millennialtwist.com.
Welcome to the ULTIMATE list of low-carb and keto-friendly lunch ideas. Anyone can make these recipes, they cook quickly, are delicious and most don’t require a lot of ingredients!
There are recipes that have chicken, beef, pork, turkey, seafood, and there are also vegetarian recipes on this list!
Bookmark this page so you can keep coming back for ideas!
- Beef & Kale Soup In The Instant Pot from Raia’s Recipes – This healthy soup is Whole30-friendly, keto-friendly, dairy-free, paleo, and delicious.
- The Best Ever Low-Carb Thai Beef Salad from Appetite For Energy – This asian-inspired dish, whips up in only 20 minutes.
- The Best Instant Pot Whole Chicken Recipe from Mostly Low Carb Recipes – Ever wanted to make keto-friendly rotisserie style chicken in an instant pot? Now you learn how!
- Cheese Taco Shells (+Taco Recipe) from Baking Beauty – This recipe is for tacos, and taco shells made out of cheese! Yum!
- Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup from Eating On A Dime – This soup just takes 20 minutes to make and is perfect for busy weeknights.
- Keto Lettuce Wrap Tacos from Keen For Keto – This customizable recipe uses lettuce for the taco shell, and includes a recipe for tasty beef taco meat.
- Keto Taco Stuffed Mini Pepper from Beauty and the Foodie – This recipe recreates tacos, but with peppers as the shell!
- Italian Meatball Salad Recipe from Mostly Low Carb Recipes – Think spaghetti and meatballs minus the spaghetti!
- Pizza meat Muffins from Raia’s Recipes – These pizza muffins are tasty hot and cold, and are perfect for bringing to work or school.
- Swedish Meatballs In Cream Sauce from Easy Keto Dishes – These meatballs can either be a tasty appetizer or the main course!
- 5 Minute Low Carb Chicken Nuggets from Joy Filled Eats – These delicious nuggets have only 5 ingredients and take 5 minutes to prepare.
- Bacon Ranch Easy Keto Chicken Salad from Joy Filled Eats – Bacon + Ranch + Chicken = The tastiest low carb lunch. Did I mention there’s only 1 carb per serving?
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipe from Recipes From A Pantry – This might be the perfect instant pot chicken breast recipe. This is whole30-friendly, paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly!
- Chicken, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Crepes from Easy Keto Dishes – Who says crepes are only for breakfast? These tender and creamy crepes are perfect for a light lunch.
- Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets from My PCOS Kitchen – This recipe is perfect for a low-carb, keto, and a paleo diet!
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Soup from Piping Pot Curry – This tasty soup only requires 5 minutes of prep time before cooking. This is the perfect soup for colder days.
- Keto Cobb Salad from Diabetes Strong – This salad recipe has tomatoes, a bit of avocado, bacon, chicken, and greens of course! Easy to assemble and would make the perfect lunch to take to work!
- Keto Chicken Salad With Bacon, Avocado, & Caesar Dressing from Savory Tooth – This recipe is great for anyone eating low-carb or a gluten-free diet!
- Keto Italian Chicken Skewers from Sweet & Savory – This tasty recipe only uses a few ingredients and makes the perfect pairing to nearly any side, like salad, zucchini noodles, or cauliflower rice.
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe from Eating On A Dime – This recipe uses the instant pot to make this creative soup.
- Low Carb Chicken Lettuce Wraps from noshtastic – This recipe can be a light lunch, an appetizer, or dinner!
- Low Carb Chicken Salad from noshtastic – This recipe is a wonderful (healthy) spin on Southern Chicken Salad.
- Now And Later Butter Chicken from Easy Keto Dishes – This easy recipe uses the instant pot for a quick lunch!
- Rosemary Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad from Powered By Mom – Rosemary chicken + bacon + avocado + veggies = the perfect lunch.
- Cheddar Bacon Biscuits from Pink Fortitude– This recipe can either be made for breakfast, or for a lunch. It’s also gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and paleo and keto-friendly!
- Easy Broccoli Cheddar Soup With Bacon from Savory Tooth – This easy to make soup uses one pot and cooks up in 35 minutes.
- Instant Pot Egg Bites from Mostly Low Carb Recipes – This simple breakfast recipe uses cheese, ham, spinach, and eggs to create a tasty breakfast (or light lunch)!
- Coconut Shrimp Curry from Piping Pot Curry – This unique recipe is dairy free and uses basic spices almost everyone will have in their pantry.
- Crab Louie (Seafood Recipe) from Savory Tooth – This tasty recipe features crab meat, veggies, eggs, and a tasty Louie Dressing.
- Shrimp Salsa Verde Salad Boats from Beauty and the Foodie – This simple recipe is easy to make, requires no baking, and is keto-friendly, low-carb, and paleo-friendly!
- Tuna and Egg Salad with Sour Cream from Low Carb Yum – This recipe is a tasty take on tuna salad.
- Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocados from Creative Green Living – This recipe would be the perfect thing to make when you’re craving some variety!
- Crunchy Healthy Turkey Salad Recipe from Recipes From A Pantry – This isn’t just any turkey salad, there’s tahini dressing! Yum!
- Low Carb Lettuce Wraps With Turkey & Roasted Peppers from Low Carb Yum – This tasty wrap recipe uses lettuce, deli meat, and veggies to create a light wrap perfect for work or school.
- Avocado Egg Salad from Easy Keto Dishes – This recipe has only 4 ingredients and comes together quickly!
- Caprese Avocado Salad from Keen For Keto – Who doesn’t love avocados? This restaurant-worthy recipe is perfect for entertaining!
- Delicious And Easy Egg Salad from Sustain My Craft Habit – This easy recipe is only a few ingredients and would also make a perfect breakfast (or lunch!).
- Easy Spaghetti Squash (In The Instant Pot) from Easy Keto Dishes – This recipe shows you how to use your instant pot to cook spaghetti squash. Add pasta sauce of your choosing and you have a tasty meal!
- Low-Carb Potato Pancakes from Easy Keto Dishes – This clever recipe uses squash as a potato substitute!
- Low-Carb Tortillas from Easy Keto Dishes – These keto-friendly tortillas are only 4 ingredients!
- Spaghetti Squash Mac and Cheese from Joy Food Sunshine – This recipe is low-carb, gluten-free, and vegetarian-friendly!
- Quick Spinach and Red Pepper Egg Bites from Appetite For Energy – This customizable recipe can be made with any leftovers you have and takes less than 30 minutes to make!